There are several seconded statistical experts representing EFTA States in Eurostat. These secondments are important as they secure the exchange of knowledge and promote integration of the European Statistical System.
At this time there are three categories of Seconded National Experts (SNEs):
- EEA EFTA SNEs: Seconded experts as a contribution in kind for the publication and the dissemination of EEA EFTA statistical data.
- EFTA SNEs: Seconded experts as a contribution in kind from the EFTA Secretariat to the statistical cooperation programmes of Eurostat. This category of SNE is governed by an Administrative Arrangement on technical cooperation between EFTA and Eurostat.
- Swiss Bilateral SNEs: Seconded experts as a contribution in kind by Switzerland.
For detailed information, please visit the following links:
- National experts from the EEA EFTA States seconded to the European institutions
- Administrative Arrangement
|EFTA EEA Seconded National Experts to Eurostat|
|Kurt Wass||Norway||D1/Government Finance Statistics||+352 4301 34424|
|EFTA Seconded National Experts to Eurostat|
|Simen Saeterdal||Norway||B3/Enlargement, neighbourhood and development cooperation||+352 4301 33917|
B3/Enlargement, neighbourhood and development cooperation
|+352 4301 37272|
|Swiss Seconded National Experts to Eurostat|
|Paul Camenzind||Switzerland||F4/Income and Living Conditions: Quality of Life||+352 4301 33221|
|Claude Macchi||Switzerland||B5/Data and metadata services, Standards, NACE review||+352 4301 38309|