These were among the questions debated during a three-day workshop on human resources management and training, organised by the EFTA Statistical Office (ESO) and the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE).
The workshop, which was held at EFTA House, was part of the Conference of European Statisticians’ work programme for 2022. From 11 to 13 October, fifty HR professionals from 27 countries exchanged insights and discussed valuable lessons learned in their organisations. Participants and session organisers included HR directors, general directors and coordinators responsible for HR and training, representing both international organisations and national statistical institutes (NSIs).
The Future of Work Task Force presented their questionnaire results and conclusions, focusing on three topics:
- Organisations of the future
- Employees of the future
- Employers, managers and leaders of the future
NSI representatives from Ukraine, the Kyrgyz Republic and the Republic of Azerbaijan also gave presentations during a special session for the EFTA partner countries
The workshop was conducted in English with simultaneous interpretation into Russian. The event forms part of the technical cooperation activities of the EFTA Statistical Office (ESO). Read more about ESO’s statistical cooperation here.
We thank the organisers and the participants for their valuable input during the workshop.
- EFTA’s full report of the fifth round with Chile 🇨🇱 is now available here ➡️ https://t.co/TJNYvibYAv — 7 months 3 weeks ago
- EFTA🇮🇸 🇱🇮🇳🇴🇨🇭 parliamentarians visited #India🇮🇳 to give momentum to the trade agreement negotiations. They met wi… https://t.co/dwCKYu16YK — 7 months 3 weeks ago
- Thank you for the interesting discussion! #EFTA Parliamentarians are in #Mumbai to meet with business stakeholders… https://t.co/NQUEwyXHbb — 7 months 3 weeks ago