The yearly Conference of the Directors General of the National Statistical Institutes (DGINS) was hosted by Statistics Norway on 26 – 27 October 2022.
The conference was followed by the 50th meeting of the European Statistical System Committee (ESSC) on 28 October. Norway is the first EFTA country to host the DGINS conference and an ESSC meeting.
The theme of the DGINS conference was “Innovation management in the ESS: from experimentation to production” and provided an opportunity to:
- reflect on the tangible outcomes of innovation in statistics, both for products and processes.
- discuss how to create a good environment for innovation in statistical organisations and what are the important enablers for innovation.
- share experiences of how to get from experimentation and experimental statistics to official statistics.
- EFTA’s full report of the fifth round with Chile 🇨🇱 is now available here ➡️ https://t.co/TJNYvibYAv — 7 months 1 week ago
- EFTA🇮🇸 🇱🇮🇳🇴🇨🇭 parliamentarians visited #India🇮🇳 to give momentum to the trade agreement negotiations. They met wi… https://t.co/dwCKYu16YK — 7 months 1 week ago
- Thank you for the interesting discussion! #EFTA Parliamentarians are in #Mumbai to meet with business stakeholders… https://t.co/NQUEwyXHbb — 7 months 1 week ago