H.E. Mr Norbert Frick, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Liechtenstein to EFTA, headed the EFTA delegation. The Algerian delegation was led by Mr Ammar Boularak, Secretary General of the Ministry of Commerce.
Substantial progress was reported in all fields, covering in particular the following issues:
- Trade in Goods
- Rules of Origin
- Institutional, general and final provisions
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Investment and capital movements
- Technical cooperation
The next meeting is scheduled to take place in Algiers in the week of 5 May 2008.
- We are deeply saddened by the passing of @EP_President David Sassoli. We have lost a compassionate and devoted Euro… https://t.co/oni3RBhyjM — 4 days 19 hours ago
- Season's Greetings / Meilleurs vœux / Gleðileg jól / God jul / Frohe Festtage / Buone feste https://t.co/6wt9wI5uv2 — 3 weeks 2 days ago
- Rewind 2021 What happened this year despite four variants of #COVID19 🇮🇸 🇱🇮 🇳🇴🇨🇭 #EFTA #EFTA_Secretariat #Iceland… https://t.co/br9IBtb1wO — 3 weeks 4 days ago