On the first day of the event participants heard from various representatives within the EFTA institutions, explaining the day-to-day management of the EEA Agreement.
The second day saw presentations from Mr. Mario Nava, Head the Banking and Financial Conglomerates Unit of the European Commission; Mr. Nicolas Véron, Senior Fellow at Bruegel; and Ms. Brit Helle Pollet, Officer responsible for the EFTA Working Groups on Financial Services and Budgetary Matters. Together they provided an interesting insight into the financial reforms in the wake of the crisis and their implications for the EEA.
We would like to thank all speakers and participants for making the event a success. Please find links to the various presentations below.
- Presentation Hrund Hafsteinsdóttir and Gunnar Selvik, EFTA Secretariat
- Presentation Gabriel Gamez, EFTA Statistical Office
- Presentation Skúli Magnússon, EFTA Court
- Presentation Per Sanderud, EFTA Surveillance Authority
- Presentation Sigve Soldal Bjorstad, Financial Mechanism Office
- Presentation Mario Nava, European Commission
- Presentation Brit Helle Pollet, EFTA Secretariat
- The 3 #EFTA #EEA organisations, @EFTAsecretariat @eftasurv & @EEANorwayGrants will move into 1 building in 2020. Si… https://t.co/n3gaBP5zB7 — 3 days 2 hours ago
- The #EEA EFTA States #Iceland #Liechtenstein & #Norway believe that the notification procedures under #EU Services… https://t.co/VGNr8dJYRo — 4 days 8 hours ago
- RT @CancilleriaARG: Significativos avances en la VII Ronda de Negociaciones @mercosur - @EFTAsecretariat https://t.co/kDKaCZejgp https://t.co/0s0kTIJKLA — 5 days 9 hours ago