- The seminar will focus on how banking sector policy in the EEA EFTA
- States is affected by their full participation in the Internal Market in financial
- services but permanent exclusion from the single currency and the Banking Union.
Keynote speeches will be given by Mr Már Guðmundsson, Governor of the Central Bank of Iceland; Mr Tore Vamraak, State Secretary for Financial Services at the Norwegian Ministry of Finance; and Mr Mario Nava, Director for Financial System Surveillance and Crisis Management at the European Commission - DG FISMA.
A panel debate moderated by Ms Helga Jónsdóttir, College Member, EFTA Surveillance Authority, will follow with participation from the seminar speakers; Mr Carl Flock, Director of Legal Affairs at Finance Norway; and Mr Simon Tribelhorn, Director of the Liechtenstein Bankers Association.
The seminar will start at 10:00, with registration and coffee from 9:15. It will be followed by an informal lunch.
Online Registration (open until 23 September 2016)
- RT @SwissmissionEU: The trade-to-GDP ratio of #EFTA Member States🇨🇭🇮🇸🇳🇴🇱🇮 indicates how important international trade is for their resp… https://t.co/HFddGTzReT — 1 day 6 hours ago
- Did you have the occasion to read the #60thAnniversary papers yet? The #EFTA's Scientific Committee composed by You… https://t.co/0HGLLDRvh6 — 6 days 1 hour ago
- RT @GudlaugurThor: Useful meeting today with my colleagues from the #EEA #EFTA States 🇳🇴🇱🇮🇮🇸 & @MichelBarnier. Very interesting to get… https://t.co/2MuWXxVv2v — 6 days 3 hours ago