- The seminar will focus on how banking sector policy in the EEA EFTA
- States is affected by their full participation in the Internal Market in financial
- services but permanent exclusion from the single currency and the Banking Union.
Keynote speeches will be given by Mr Már Guðmundsson, Governor of the Central Bank of Iceland; Mr Tore Vamraak, State Secretary for Financial Services at the Norwegian Ministry of Finance; and Mr Mario Nava, Director for Financial System Surveillance and Crisis Management at the European Commission - DG FISMA.
A panel debate moderated by Ms Helga Jónsdóttir, College Member, EFTA Surveillance Authority, will follow with participation from the seminar speakers; Mr Carl Flock, Director of Legal Affairs at Finance Norway; and Mr Simon Tribelhorn, Director of the Liechtenstein Bankers Association.
The seminar will start at 10:00, with registration and coffee from 9:15. It will be followed by an informal lunch.
Online Registration (open until 23 September 2016)
- The Working Group on #FoodChain met today and yesterday. Among the items on the agenda was the expected… https://t.co/Aqr9hvLpCf — 1 day 1 hour ago
- RT @GunnRoset: Business as usual in @MITIMalaysia as the #EFTA team received a warm welcome to the 9th round of EFTA-Malaysia Econ… https://t.co/fYXAOUUpjB — 1 day 1 hour ago
- Less than a week left to apply for our traineeships! We offer exciting opportunities in #Brussels, #Geneva or… https://t.co/vPMeACvEfK — 3 days 2 hours ago