The EEA Joint Committee met eight times in 2009 and adopted 159 JCDs incorporating 283 legal acts: 32 in the veterinary field and 251 in the non-veterinary field (see Annex II, state of decision making 2009). The EEA EFTA States submitted 11 EEA EFTA Comments.
The Committee adopted several significant decisions in 2009:
• Customs security measures
• 2004 Pharma Package
• Services Directive
• National emission ceilings for certain atmospheric pollutants (NEC Directive)
• European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (the Bilbao Agency)
The report provides in-depth information on the Services Directive, the Food Law Package, the Lisbon Treaty and the EU 2020 Strategy. Please find the EEA Joint Committee Annual Report 2009 through the following link.
- EFTA’s full report of the fifth round with Chile 🇨🇱 is now available here ➡️ https://t.co/TJNYvibYAv — 7 months 2 weeks ago
- EFTA🇮🇸 🇱🇮🇳🇴🇨🇭 parliamentarians visited #India🇮🇳 to give momentum to the trade agreement negotiations. They met wi… https://t.co/dwCKYu16YK — 7 months 2 weeks ago
- Thank you for the interesting discussion! #EFTA Parliamentarians are in #Mumbai to meet with business stakeholders… https://t.co/NQUEwyXHbb — 7 months 3 weeks ago