If you are a regular user of the EFTA website, you will notice that we have renewed the structure and design of the whole page.
The new website is fully responsive for tablets and mobile devices. If you happen to notice any sub-pages that do not function properly on a smartphone, please do notify us.
The main navigation menu of the website is set around the three main pillars of the Association:
- The EFTA Convention (About EFTA)
- Relations with the EU (EEA Agreement)
- EFTA's Global Trade Relations
In addition, there is a special Newsroom - with news, photo archives, press communiqués and social media - and a menu for EFTA Statistics. These five main menus are visible on all sub-pages, as are the quick-links at the top of the page(s), with shortcuts to job opportunities at EFTA, EEA-Lex, the Extranet, publications, the EFTA Register and contact details.
At the top right of the page you also find the search function, where you can search for any content on the whole website.
If you have any difficulties finding information on the website – or if you have any comments – please send us your feedback in an email.
The new website was designed and programmed by 1xINTERNET, a Drupal web agency in Frankfurt.
- Our Parliamentary Committee continues the visit in #Korea by visiting some major companies relating to #freetrade w… https://t.co/VTzgugwjSD — 5 hours 44 min ago
- RT @NorAmbSeoul: Most interesting meeting in sunny #Ulsan today with Mayor Song Cheol-ho discussing cooperation between #Norway and… https://t.co/BDigslyTPM — 5 hours 53 min ago
- Our Secretary-General, Mr Henri Gétaz, is in #Oslo to meet w/ Ministers & other officials, to discuss current and f… https://t.co/Owpfmka1XQ — 1 day 3 hours ago