Successful applicants will be assigned to a specific division of the EFTA Secretariat (Brussels or Geneva) according to academic background, personal preferences and career objectives.
Posts are offered within the following divisions and fields of work and duty stations:
- Secretary General's Office - communication (Brussels), general (Geneva)
- EEA Coordination Division - general and legal (Brussels)
- Goods Division - general (Brussels)
- Services, Capital, Persons and Programmes Division - general (Brussels)
The above mentioned traineeships have a duration of ten months and the application deadline is 13 March 2016.
Traineeships are also offered at the Trade Relations Division (TRD). This traineeships has a duration of 6 months from 1 September 2016 until 28 February 2017, and is located in Geneva.
Do not miss this opportunity to boost your career in the heart of Europe. This experience will give you valuable work experience in an international environment combined with the possibility to live and work in thriving multicultural surroundings.
The EFTA traineeship gives young professionals knowledge and experience that may lead to exciting careers. Several former trainees have been offered positions in European organisations, national administrations, law firms and international companies in the EFTA States. Please find more information here for the EFTA Secretariat traineeships, and more information on the TRD traineeship can be found here.
- EFTA’s full report of the fifth round with Chile 🇨🇱 is now available here ➡️ https://t.co/TJNYvibYAv — 7 months 2 weeks ago
- EFTA🇮🇸 🇱🇮🇳🇴🇨🇭 parliamentarians visited #India🇮🇳 to give momentum to the trade agreement negotiations. They met wi… https://t.co/dwCKYu16YK — 7 months 2 weeks ago
- Thank you for the interesting discussion! #EFTA Parliamentarians are in #Mumbai to meet with business stakeholders… https://t.co/NQUEwyXHbb — 7 months 3 weeks ago