H.E. Mr Norbert Frick, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Liechtenstein to EFTA, headed the EFTA delegation. The Algerian delegation was led by Mr Ammar Boularak, Secretary General of the Ministry of Commerce.
Substantial progress was reported in all fields, covering in particular the following issues:
- Trade in Goods
- Rules of Origin
- Institutional, general and final provisions
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Investment and capital movements
- Technical cooperation
The next meeting is scheduled to take place in Algiers in the week of 5 May 2008.
- RT @IcelandMission: The #EEA Agreement is a living, breathing animal as seen in the number of #EU legal acts incorporated about 1x/mont… https://t.co/nEiuevCmE7 — 1 day 23 hours ago
- The Standing Committee of the #EFTA States and the #EEA Joint Committee met in #Brussels today. The Joint Committee… https://t.co/YoUIG0078e — 2 days 2 hours ago
- RT @IcelandMission: Great occasion to sign an amended MRA with #Australia this morning. Another important step in facilitating closer t… https://t.co/RUAWIJoz5H — 2 days 2 hours ago