H.E. Mr Norbert Frick, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Liechtenstein to EFTA, headed the EFTA delegation. The Algerian delegation was led by Mr Ammar Boularak, Secretary General of the Ministry of Commerce.
Substantial progress was reported in all fields, covering in particular the following issues:
- Trade in Goods
- Rules of Origin
- Institutional, general and final provisions
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Investment and capital movements
- Technical cooperation
The next meeting is scheduled to take place in Algiers in the week of 5 May 2008.
- Today the #EFTA States signed a Joint Declaration on Cooperation #JDC between EFTA and #Nigeria @WTO #MC11 in… https://t.co/WxU2w1j9ES — 15 hours 30 min ago
- RT @_BR_JSA: Today we sign the Joint Declaration on Cooperation between EFTA and Nigeria @WTO #MC11: opening the way for better… https://t.co/OpMG96XXrS — 15 hours 40 min ago
- Today the #EFTA Council approved the budget for #2018 and discussed priorities of next chair #Iceland for the next… https://t.co/RT1aQeqRbp — 5 days 18 hours ago