H.E. Mr Norbert Frick, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Liechtenstein to EFTA, headed the EFTA delegation. The Algerian delegation was led by Mr Ammar Boularak, Secretary General of the Ministry of Commerce.
Substantial progress was reported in all fields, covering in particular the following issues:
- Trade in Goods
- Rules of Origin
- Institutional, general and final provisions
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Investment and capital movements
- Technical cooperation
The next meeting is scheduled to take place in Algiers in the week of 5 May 2008.
- @Jordi_Pixel @jogais @junqueras @KRLS @raulromeva Contracting parties are all EU States (28 today) and 3 EFTA State… https://t.co/teipEDwFVE — 1 day 15 hours ago
- @jogais @junqueras @KRLS @raulromeva Art.128: "...such participation (..) shall be submitted for ratification or ap… https://t.co/TZGh0DyH9V — 1 day 19 hours ago
- @jogais @junqueras @KRLS @raulromeva To clarify: The EFTA states do not have a view on this. In this article, there… https://t.co/oRiTphRuPx — 1 day 19 hours ago