H.E. Mr Norbert Frick, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Liechtenstein to EFTA, headed the EFTA delegation. The Algerian delegation was led by Mr Ammar Boularak, Secretary General of the Ministry of Commerce.
Substantial progress was reported in all fields, covering in particular the following issues:
- Trade in Goods
- Rules of Origin
- Institutional, general and final provisions
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Investment and capital movements
- Technical cooperation
The next meeting is scheduled to take place in Algiers in the week of 5 May 2008.
- RT @erna_solberg: Gratulere med gull til Øystein Bråthen fantastisk run. https://t.co/fRhdUlxKiT — 1 day 6 hours ago
- RT @MFA_LI: Congratulations to @TinaWeirather for her Super-G bronze medal in #PyeongChang2018! — 1 day 6 hours ago
- EFTA would like to wish everyone celebrating #ChineseNewYear a happy and prosperous new year! https://t.co/CQSy4NPBdJ — 2 days 4 hours ago