H.E. Mr Norbert Frick, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Liechtenstein to EFTA, headed the EFTA delegation. The Algerian delegation was led by Mr Ammar Boularak, Secretary General of the Ministry of Commerce.
Substantial progress was reported in all fields, covering in particular the following issues:
- Trade in Goods
- Rules of Origin
- Institutional, general and final provisions
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Investment and capital movements
- Technical cooperation
The next meeting is scheduled to take place in Algiers in the week of 5 May 2008.
- RT @GudlaugurThor: EFTA 2 points Mercosur 2 points. The show goes on 😊#Worldcup2018Russia #fotboltinet #efta #BrasileSvizzera #ArgentinaIslanda — 19 hours 9 min ago
- We have one exciting match ahead of us between our Member State #Switzerland 🇨🇭 and #Brazil 🇧🇷. With great players… https://t.co/Ux1D3WrVnn — 1 day 10 hours ago
- Today we celebrate the national day of #Iceland. Hæ hó jibbí jei !! Gleðilega þjóðhátíð, kæru Íslendingar. Congratu… https://t.co/Ocw45ctjWC — 1 day 14 hours ago