On 1 July 2017, Liechtenstein took over the rotating Chair of the EFTA Standing Committee for the second-half of the year.
Liechtenstein’s Head of Mission to the EU, Ambassador Sabine Monauni, presented the three main priorities for the chairmanship for the second half of 2017:
- reducing the number of legal acts awaiting incorporation into the EEA Agreement, in particular in the field of Financial Services
- ensuring a smooth Brexit process
- strenghtening the knowledge of the EEA Agreement
Click here for the full work programme of the Liechtenstein Chair.
Pictures from the meetings can be found here
- RT @dagwholter: Welcome and congratulations to @MaritRsla as Norway's new Minister for EEA and EU Affairs! Look forward to receivin… https://t.co/4h6OSfSbgR — 2 days 1 hour ago
- EFTA would like to congratulate @MaritRsla who has been appointed as Norway's new minister of #EEA and #EU affairs.… https://t.co/HcL6KJG8Oa — 2 days 1 hour ago
- RT @CancilleriaARG: #Mercosur_EFTA | Reunión de negociaciones para un Tratado de Libre Comercio https://t.co/Vr6bncZViL https://t.co/wSZl3sEY0T — 2 days 23 hours ago