On 1 July 2017, Liechtenstein took over the rotating Chair of the EFTA Standing Committee for the second-half of the year.
Liechtenstein’s Head of Mission to the EU, Ambassador Sabine Monauni, presented the three main priorities for the chairmanship for the second half of 2017:
- reducing the number of legal acts awaiting incorporation into the EEA Agreement, in particular in the field of Financial Services
- ensuring a smooth Brexit process
- strenghtening the knowledge of the EEA Agreement
Click here for the full work programme of the Liechtenstein Chair.
Pictures from the meetings can be found here
- Presentations on #Brexit consequences for the #EEA and #citizenship in the #European #Economic #Area from the… https://t.co/D1fSbRj5T2 — 3 days 1 hour ago
- EFTA and #Egypt hold trade #promotion #seminar. Total merchandise #trade between the EFTA States and Egypt stood at… https://t.co/u5WfYxOZk9 — 3 days 6 hours ago
- EFTA CC & Working Groups on #Gender #Equality, Anti-#Discrimination & #Family Policy, on #Health & #Safety at #Work… https://t.co/JtRj3ynRdz — 4 days 4 hours ago