On 1 July 2017, Liechtenstein took over the rotating Chair of the EFTA Standing Committee for the second-half of the year.
Liechtenstein’s Head of Mission to the EU, Ambassador Sabine Monauni, presented the three main priorities for the chairmanship for the second half of 2017:
- reducing the number of legal acts awaiting incorporation into the EEA Agreement, in particular in the field of Financial Services
- ensuring a smooth Brexit process
- strenghtening the knowledge of the EEA Agreement
Click here for the full work programme of the Liechtenstein Chair.
Pictures from the meetings can be found here
- RT @GudlaugurThor: Swapping #football shirts during @wto #MC11 with @OkeyEnelamah of #Nigeria & @JorgeFaurie of #Argentina. See you at… https://t.co/4IcCCouBQi — 5 hours 26 min ago
- Today the #EFTA States signed a Joint Declaration on Cooperation #JDC between EFTA and #Nigeria @WTO #MC11 in… https://t.co/WxU2w1j9ES — 1 day 21 hours ago
- RT @_BR_JSA: Today we sign the Joint Declaration on Cooperation between EFTA and Nigeria @WTO #MC11: opening the way for better… https://t.co/OpMG96XXrS — 1 day 22 hours ago