On the first day of the event participants heard from various representatives within the EFTA institutions, explaining the day-to-day management of the EEA Agreement.
The second day saw presentations from Mr. Mario Nava, Head the Banking and Financial Conglomerates Unit of the European Commission; Mr. Nicolas Véron, Senior Fellow at Bruegel; and Ms. Brit Helle Pollet, Officer responsible for the EFTA Working Groups on Financial Services and Budgetary Matters. Together they provided an interesting insight into the financial reforms in the wake of the crisis and their implications for the EEA.
We would like to thank all speakers and participants for making the event a success. Please find links to the various presentations below.
- Presentation Hrund Hafsteinsdóttir and Gunnar Selvik, EFTA Secretariat
- Presentation Gabriel Gamez, EFTA Statistical Office
- Presentation Skúli Magnússon, EFTA Court
- Presentation Per Sanderud, EFTA Surveillance Authority
- Presentation Sigve Soldal Bjorstad, Financial Mechanism Office
- Presentation Mario Nava, European Commission
- Presentation Brit Helle Pollet, EFTA Secretariat
- RT @IcelandMission: Today #Icelanders celebrate that on this day in 1915, #Iceland became one of the first countries in the world to… https://t.co/AUtYRkV0sK — 13 hours 53 min ago
- EFTA is currently at the event #Digital4Her… https://t.co/JXqdU6bqlw — 20 hours 8 min ago
- RT @GudlaugurThor: EFTA 2 points Mercosur 2 points. The show goes on 😊#Worldcup2018Russia #fotboltinet #efta #BrasileSvizzera #ArgentinaIslanda — 1 day 19 hours ago