- The seminar will focus on how banking sector policy in the EEA EFTA
- States is affected by their full participation in the Internal Market in financial
- services but permanent exclusion from the single currency and the Banking Union.
Keynote speeches will be given by Mr Már Guðmundsson, Governor of the Central Bank of Iceland; Mr Tore Vamraak, State Secretary for Financial Services at the Norwegian Ministry of Finance; and Mr Mario Nava, Director for Financial System Surveillance and Crisis Management at the European Commission - DG FISMA.
A panel debate moderated by Ms Helga Jónsdóttir, College Member, EFTA Surveillance Authority, will follow with participation from the seminar speakers; Mr Carl Flock, Director of Legal Affairs at Finance Norway; and Mr Simon Tribelhorn, Director of the Liechtenstein Bankers Association.
The seminar will start at 10:00, with registration and coffee from 9:15. It will be followed by an informal lunch.
Online Registration (open until 23 September 2016)
- #DidYouKnow that the one of the #FourFreedoms guaranteed by the Agreement on the European Economic Area (#EEA) and… https://t.co/7yp8hMoeFC — 19 hours 51 min ago
- The European Economic Area (EEA) includes 🇮🇸🇱🇮🇳🇴in the EU #SingleMarket and the #FourFreedoms. One of these is the… https://t.co/IjxdLmK0qD — 1 day 18 hours ago
- Don't forget to sign up for our EEA Seminar on 14 February! Find more information and registration form here ➡️… https://t.co/C25o5GxbBS — 6 days 14 hours ago